Re: announcement about awarding epubcheck?

I know we haven't found matching minutes...

But, I was under the impression that the Evaluation Committee was to make a
recommendation to the SC (done), which would be reviewed/agreed by the SC
(done), and then forwarded to the BG for ratification.  Am I confused?  If
not, we should do the latter at least by email.

Best,
   Garth