Re: question about the SC

Based on the experience of the last two years, I think that the full
Publishing Business Group could function just fine without the
steering committee. I think it would even be advantageous. I'd be wary
of joining the business group today if I knew that all the decisions
happened in a separate committee, with no clear indication of how to
join/be elected/be appointed.

And I share Makoto's concerns that we are drifting quite far from W3C
process. So I would propose that we disband the SC.

Dave