Re: FW: [NISO sc34ballots] Groups - Ballot reminder: "ISO/IEC/DTS 23078, Specification of DRM technology for e-book content"

Okay - I can review it in full and try to provide more feedback.
Unfortunately, we're not members so I wouldn't be able to rep for the US in
any of these.

Rachel Comerford | Senior Director of Content Standards and Accessibility |
T 212.576.9433

*Macmillan Learning*