From: Johnson, Rick [mailto:Rick.Johnson@ingramcontent.com]
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 12:53 PM
To: W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Subject: Sept 19 SC meeting

All,

A reminder that we will be meeting tomorrow at the usual time/location (noon eastern…. Ivan or Bill M. can you confirm which WebEx, as I know it changed while I was out the past few weeks)

Agenda:
-how to bring the ISO discussion to a conclusion.  Recommendation: have the current small group resolve, and bring to the BG for confirmation.
-Call for help with testing in the WG
-Call for help with EPUBcheck
-Possible EPUB Summit adjacent to the AC meeting in May (in Berlin)
-Recommendation of a task for the BG to survey the ongoing work at W3C and determine/discover where potential fits might be into publishing workflows, and potential pilot/demonstration projects as a result.  Thoughts on this, and how we could launch it in the BG.
-Update on the November summit