Re: Looking for Speaker for Book Business Webinar

I would normally love to do this, however, that day/time is unavailable for me.

-Rick

From: Bill Kasdorf <bkasdorf@apexcovantage.com>
Date: Friday, September 8, 2017 at 1:13 PM
To: Bill McCoy <whmccoy@gmail.com>, W3C Publishing Steering Committee <public-publishing-sc@w3.org>
Subject: RE: Looking for Speaker for Book Business Webinar

Do you know if this involves creating a presentation, or is it more an interview dialogue format? We really should have somebody able to speak from the standards point of view. Lisa and Jonathan are of course both great choices and both involved in accessibility work. I suspect it’s the prospect of having to come up with a presentation that soon that might be the reason nobody from the Accessibility Task Force stepped up on this.

Bill Kasdorf

VP and Principal Consultant | Apex CoVantage

p:

734-904-6252  m:   734-904-6252

ISNI: http://isni.org/isni/0000000116490786