Re: W3C Publishing Business Group call Tuesday March 28, 16:00 CET

> On 22 Mar 2017, at 16:11, Bill Kasdorf <bkasdorf@apexcovantage.com <mailto:bkasdorf@apexcovantage.com>> wrote:
>
> This iCal invitation persists in creating _a separate calendar_ in Outlook on my laptop. I NEVER use more than one calendar. How can I get this to open in my usual calendar? I can set the meeting myself, of course, but I’d rather have the actual official invitation in my calendar.

Honestly: I do not have a clue. It is correct that I seem to be an antithesis of you: I use lots of calendars for various purposes; it gives me nice colours on the screen:-). So yes, this entry was in a specific calendar, but I have no idea how to modify the generated ics.

Ivan

> Bill Kasdorf
> VP and Principal Consultant | Apex CoVantage
> p:
> 734-904-6252  m:   734-904-6252

----
Ivan Herman, W3C