Re: results of Doodle poll for standing PBG/PBG-SC meeting time

And, I have sent the invite + (separately) password and put info on the
wiki.

Given that folks are still making their way into the PBG it might be worth
a follow-up email to the DPUB-IG by Ivan or Garth to suggest that folks
jump into the PBG (which could facilitate efficient discussion of any
further changes to the WG charter text), but I leave that up to you guys,
esp. since I will (likely) not be on the call next Tues (/ not easily
reachable for 2 weeks starting this Sunday).

Thanks,

--Bill