Re: results of Doodle poll for standing PBG/PBG-SC meeting time

OK I will consider it my marching orders unless anyone else chimes in. I
will note in the email that chairs will send out a more detailed agenda
closer to the call (chairs you may wish to take a cue from dpub-ig
practices on this, the agenda email also serves as a reminder).

Ivan I will set up the webex but make sure you and co-chairs have all the
relevant information as even if I manage to call in, the chances I can
handle the webex from Havana are not high.

Thanks,

--Bill