Re: Proposed charter change for the 'Why EPUB 4' issue

> On 19 Mar 2017, at 09:38, Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com <mailto:lrosenth@adobe.com>> wrote:
>
> > the separate text is _not_ part of the charter; my apologies if I gave a wrong impression.
> >
> Phew!!   Thanks for clarifying that, Ivan – I’m much happier now ☺.   And I remove my objections (with respect to it being in the charter).

However… your original reaction made it clear that putting the BG text into the same repository may not have been the good solution. If you misunderstood this, others may misunderstand it, too. Ie, we should find a different, purely BG specific place to store this document.

I have cc-d explicitly this response to the co-chairs of the BG and BillM. My personal proposal would be to set up a separate pub-bg repository on Github, and go from there (which I am happy to do).

Cheers

Ivan