Fwd: Draft explanatory report for the ISO/IEC TS 30135 EPUB3 revision

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yong-Sang Cho <zzosang@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 11, 2017 at 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: Draft explanatory report for the ISO/IEC TS 30135 EPUB3
revision
To: Bill McCoy <bmccoy@w3.org>
Cc: Toshiko Kimura <kimura@itscj.ipsj.or.jp>, Bill McCoy <whmccoy@gmail.com>,
??? <samoh21@gmail.com>

Dear Bill McCoy

I would like to finalize preparation works for ISO/IEC TS EPUB3 revision
this week. Attached document is very short rationale document for the
revision, and I will post joint working group on EPUB3 soon. Would you
confirm whether can I make draft text (just make pdf from IDPF's web site
with ISO cover page)?

Due to my many preparation on both SC34 and SC36 plenary meetings, if you
send me confirm sign ASAP then it will be very helpful for me.

Best regards

Yong-Sang

--------------------------------------
  한국교육학술정보원
  Korea Education & Research Information Service (KERIS)
  조용상  Yong-Sang Cho, Ph.D.
  연구위원  Research Fellow
  Tel +82-53-714-0447 <+82%2053-714-0447>  Fax +82-53-714-0196
<+82%2053-714-0196>
  http://www.keris.or.kr  zzosang@keris.or.kr
  Facebook: zzosang <http://www.facebook.com/zzosang> / Twitter: @zzosang
<http://www.twitter.com/zzosang>