Re: Non-normative?

Ivan,

It is nice to hear that CSS features do not have to be tested in the CR
phase.  I
suppose that the hardest part is rendition metadata
(
https://w3c.github.io/publ-epub-revision/epub32/spec/epub-packages.html#sec-package-metadata-rendering
)
and the spine element.

But can a recommendation be published before its normative references
become recommendations?

Regards,
Makoto

Makoto