RE: Voyager Japan, Inc. has nominated Masakazu Kitahara to Publishing Working Group

Welcome Masakazu Kitahara,

Welcome to PWG!

If you have not already done so, please review the group charter [1],  the public working group page [2], recent meeting  minutes [3], and our introduction for newbies [4]. We meet on Mondays at 12:00 PM Eastern. You can find meeting information on our website [5]. You will want to use IRC at meetings [6] and, if a dedicated IRC client does not work, you can use the web client [7].

Please introduce yourself on this list and on the next call. Please let us know why you are interested in participating in the Publishing Working Group,  which parts of the charter are of particular interest, your expectations, and where you might be able to contribute.

Please don't hesitate to contact us with questions.

Our next call is on Monday 20 May. Watch this list for the agenda.

Thanks and welcome,
Tzviya, Garth, & Wendy

[1] https://www.w3.org/2017/04/publ-wg-charter/

[2] https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/