Re: FYI: Fwd: Schema.org v3.5 release candidate for review

"subjectOf" goes on the thing that is a subject of a Creative Work or an
Event, not on the Creative Work itself, so that may not be applicable.

I agree that "startTime" and "endTime" on Media Object are definitely
useful. Adding "startOffset" and "endOffset" to Clip is useful for media,
but I'm not sure how they would be used in a WP or EPUB--more likely
something somebody would do _to_ a WP or EPUB.

I could see "encodesCreativeWork" being useful for accessibility, e.g., the
Braille version of a WP that might be included in an EPUB package or even
distributed as a WP/PWP/EPUB itself.

--
*Bill Kasdorf*
*Principal, Kasdorf & Associates, LLC*

*Founding Partner, Publishing Technology Partners
<https://pubtechpartners.com/>*
kasdorf.bill@gmail.com
+1 734-904-6252

ISNI: http://isni.org/isni/0000000116490786