From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2019 6:46 AM
To: chairs@w3.org
Subject: Reminder: TPAC Diversity Fund applications open

Dear Chairs,

At the occasion of the 2019 update of the Diversity at W3C graphs today [1] in a W3C Blog post by Jeff Jaffe, W3C CEO, we have now created a dedicated section in the TPAC 2019 registration page for the TPAC Diversity Fund:

  https://www.w3.org/2019/09/TPAC/registration.html#diversity

Please, kindly remind your group(s)’ via distribution list(s) or any or communication channel, of the existence of this fund.
The applications are due by July 14 and determination will happen on July 26.

[1] Diversity at W3C: 2019 update; launch of TPAC Diversity Fund <https://www.w3.org/blog/2019/06/diversity-at-w3c-2019-update-launch-of-tpac-diversity-fund/>

With kind regards,
Coralie Mercier, Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/