PING AI followup [Deborah, Benjamin, Brady]

From: Brady Duga <duga@google.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 09:48:36 -0700
To: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
I volunteered to find the names of the people who agreed to fill out the
PING survey for WP since work has not yet started on that and we may want
to delay such work in favor in the PING survey for audiobooks. From the
Cambridge F2F notes here:
https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/Meetings/Minutes/2019/2019-05-06-pwg.html#section1-5
I see:

Tzviya Siegman: Brady? Can you help?
Brady Duga: I guess because you’re making me?
Tzviya Siegman: Task Force: bigbluehat, dkaplan3, duga

So if we can just move those 3 over to audiobooks instead we probably have
enough to complete the survey.