Maybe of interest: “Library terminology informally explained”

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 06:13:20 +0200
To: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>, Jeremy Morse <jgmorse@umich.edu>, Maurice York <mcyork@umich.edu>
Cc: Karen L Myers <karen@w3.org>
As part of some discussions, we stumbled on a document produced by a former W3C group related to libraries:

https://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Library_terminology_informally_explained

It is a list of library terms explained for non-librarians. I guess many of you know these terms already, but some may not and may be interested to have this type of information around…

Ivan

P.S. This is a Wiki… ie, if there are necessary changes, it can be done!

---
Ivan Herman
World Wide Web Consortium
Publishing@W3C Technical Lead