Re: Running headers/footers / new version of DPUB-ARIA?

Hi George,

We agree. That's exactly why it's good to have a role for them.  If the
page can mark them up, then even if they are visible, the AT can decide to
generally skip over them, unless the user wants to be in a read all edits
mode of some kind.

Aaron