From: Marisa DeMeglio [mailto:marisa.demeglio@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 1, 2018 5:49 PM
To: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: [PWG] Tentative Agenda 20181001

Belated regrets, traveling.

Thanks for putting sync media on the TPAC agenda! If I solemnly swear to abide by whatever our allotted time limit is (and you know I’m conscientious when it comes to this), is there any chance we could go before the TOC discussion? I’m afraid that one will be lengthy and not leave us any space. We’ll want to present our CG work and gather feedback (we will also be sending something around in advance of the F2F, so it’s not the only opportunity to collect input).

Marisa