Re: DAISY Consortium representative Matt Garrish no longer participant in Publishing Working Group

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 13:08:15 +0100
Cc: Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>, W3C JSON-LD Working Group <public-json-ld-wg@w3.org>, W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
To: Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@gmail.com>
Hi Matt,

no, you haven't been fired, neither has been anybody else… :-(

Unfortunately, there was a system error this morning European time, which led to the ejection of a large number of members from various WG-s[1], including the from Publishing and the JSON-LD WG-s. As far as I see, everybody has been re-instated by now and, if you got such an ejection mail, you should just ignore it…

Sorry about that

Ivan

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-archive/2018Nov/ <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-archive/2018Nov/>

> On 20 Nov 2018, at 12:32, Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@gmail.com <mailto:matt.garrish@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> Did I just get fired? ;)
>
> It does appear my account has been removed. Do I have to create a new account and get accepted back into the four groups I got this message from?
>
> Matt

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Publishing@W3C Technical Lead