Re: Web Application Manifest (WAM) Task Force (TF)

Hi all!

Romain and I have decided that I was correct on Monday's call and that there will indeed *not* be a call tomorrow (as per the email below).

At this point, we'd encourage *everyone* with any interested in balancing the force with regard to WAM and WPs to add your comments to any of the issues listed in our project:

https://github.com/w3c/wpub/projects/3

We will continue the conversations across those issues, and work through them on a future (yet to be scheduled) call sometime in April.

Apologies for any confusion caused.

Cheers!

Benjamin & Romain

--