From: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 3:34:37 PM
To: Teixeira, Mateus; Avneesh Singh; deborah.kaplan@suberic.net; Xu, Zheng | KGB; AUDRAIN LUC; Laurent Le Meur; Schindler Wolfgang Dr.; Katie Haritos-Shea; Franco Alvarado; Hadrien Gardeur; Matt Garrish; Jasmine Mulliken
Cc: W3C Publishing Working Group; Ivan Herman; Garth Conboy
Subject: RE: [affordances] Scheduling: TF Kickoff Call

This sender failed our fraud detection checks and may not be who they appear to be. Learn about spoofing<http://aka.ms/LearnAboutSpoofing>
        Feedback<http://aka.ms/SafetyTipsFeedback>

I will attempt to join as well.

Tzviya Siegman

Information Standards Lead

Wiley

201-748-6884

From: Teixeira, Mateus [mailto:mteixeira@wwnorton.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 2:50 PM
To: Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>; deborah.kaplan@suberic.net; Xu, Zheng | KGB <zheng.xu@rakuten.com>; AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>; Laurent Le Meur <laurent.lemeur@edrlab.org>; Schindler Wolfgang Dr. <w.schindler@pons.de>; Katie Haritos-Shea <ryladog@gmail.com>; Franco Alvarado <franco.alvarado@macmillan.com>; Hadrien Gardeur <hadrien.gardeur@feedbooks.com>; Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@gmail.com>; Jasmine Mulliken <jasmine.mulliken@stanford.edu>
Cc: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>; Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com>; Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>; Garth Conboy <garth@google.com>

Hi all,

I have had a few people reach out about the difficulty of scheduling a viable time for this call, especially with such broad interest across a diverse group (ultimately a great problem to have—we need contributions from a diverse set!). With this in mind, Jasmine and I would like to propose that we hold the call at 9am EDT this coming Friday, 3/16. With several conferences happening next week, this is likely the best time to kick off this important work until after March 26th, which would delay us too much.

9am EDT is UTC 13:00. Please see more detailed time breakdowns here<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2018&month=3&day=16&hour=13&min=0&sec=0&p1=179&p2=136&p3=137&p4=248&p5=176>. [1]

Please confirm by tomorrow if this timing works for you, and apologies for the scramble.

Best,

Mateus

---

Mateus Manço Teixeira