[affordances] Scheduling: TF Kickoff Call

From: Teixeira, Mateus <mteixeira@wwnorton.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 16:43:40 +0000
To: "deborah.kaplan@suberic.net" <deborah.kaplan@suberic.net>, "Xu, Zheng | KGB" <zheng.xu@rakuten.com>, Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>, "AUDRAIN LUC" <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>, Laurent Le Meur <laurent.lemeur@edrlab.org>, Schindler Wolfgang Dr. <w.schindler@pons.de>, Katie Haritos-Shea <ryladog@gmail.com>, Franco Alvarado <franco.alvarado@macmillan.com>, Hadrien Gardeur <hadrien.gardeur@feedbooks.com>, Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@gmail.com>, Jasmine Mulliken <jasmine.mulliken@stanford.edu>
CC: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>, "Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken" <tsiegman@wiley.com>, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Garth Conboy <garth@google.com>
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your responses to the call for participation. The following people expressed interest in joining the task force:

  *   Deborah Kaplan
  *   Zheng Xu
  *   Avneesh Singh
  *   Luc Audrain
  *   Laurent Le Meur
  *   Hadrien Gardeur
  *   Wolfgang Schindler
  *   Katie Haritos-Shea
  *   Matt Garrish
  *   Franco Alvarado

We have participants across many time zones! Can the people above please suggest meeting times at this Doodle Poll within the next 48 hours?

https://doodle.com/poll/wmtuanvdx3wwzdgf

Of course, the TF call is open to anyone in the PWG, but we’ll prioritize call times that work for TF members.

Thank you,
Mateus

---

Mateus Manço Teixeira