"propose closing" issue label

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 11:06:07 +0100
To: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
I have added a "propose closing" issue label to github. I propose that this label would be used when somebody feels that the issue should be closed; the chairs and editors could then review those regularly and indeed close the obvious ones or create a discussion agenda point for the next telco. It would help us in keeping the number of open issues within a reasonable amount…

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Publishing@W3C Technical Lead