From: Jeff Buehler <jeff.buehler@knowbly.com>
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2018 7:12:06 AM
To: Siegman, Tzviya
Cc: W3C Publishing Working Group
Subject: Re: [pwg] Agenda for today, 20180625

My Apologies I am unable to attend todays meeting.

Thanks,
Jeff

Jeffry Buehler

Client Solutions

@learnknowbly<https://twitter.com/learnknowbly/>

kls.knowbly.com<https://kls.knowbly.com>

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1w7ivGFlABV1NMjpW0Ir-yDa-OJbOuL5v&revid=0B690Roiy1-62cEhPa2RSOXBpRml3ejNhc1ZzV0tDbE03amo4PQ]

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any of its contents. If you have received the message in error, please advise by replying to this e-mail and deleting the message.