Re: [pwg] yet another resource list?

Right. There are some minor details (exact term names, etc) that we have to have an agreement on. The question is whether we can take the big picture (creation of a separate list, etc) and then concentrate on the, comparatively, minute details… That is why I created the separate PR.

Ivan

> On 19 Jun 2018, at 16:06, Hadrien Gardeur <hadrien.gardeur@feedbooks.com <mailto:hadrien.gardeur@feedbooks.com>> wrote:
>
> Just a few quick notes:
> these two proposals are complementary, it's not one or the other
> as far as I can see, no one has voted on these two proposals, the votes were much earlier on the discussion about something else
> since we've identified privacy-policy in the IANA link registry, there's no need to roll our own value anymore
> in addition to the concept of what's proposed in 1, we also need to agree on the term that we should be using

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Publishing@W3C Technical Lead
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/ <http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/>