From: Hadrien Gardeur <hadrien.gardeur@feedbooks.com>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2018 11:02:01 AM
To: Ivan Herman
Cc: Xu, Zheng | KGB; Avneesh Singh; Luc Audrain; Reid, Wendy; W3C Publishing Working Group
Subject: Re: Audiobooks TF

Yeah, it could go in the issue tracker and it could be more general.

Zheng, could you file this one as it seems to be a requirement for you?

I have mixed feelings about this though. If we go down that road we could end up with very complex metadata per resource being expressed in the manifest. There's a balance to find and it's not an easy one.

(I think this should go on a github issue.)

Hadrien,

the structure you have below may be more general: to allow for a creator on a PublicationLink. Think of a conference publication as one WP: each article in the proceedings is a separate resource, with a separate set of creators (readBy is one of the specialized creators in 4.2.1.4)

ivan