Re: Audiobooks TF

(I think this should go on a github issue.)

Hadrien,

the structure you have below may be more general: to allow for a creator on a PublicationLink. Think of a conference publication as one WP: each article in the proceedings is a separate resource, with a separate set of creators (readBy is one of the specialized creators in 4.2.1.4)

ivan

> On 15 Jun 2018, at 16:27, Hadrien Gardeur <hadrien.gardeur@feedbooks.com <mailto:hadrien.gardeur@feedbooks.com>> wrote:
>
> Hello Zheng,
>
> We're not using id/idref at all in our current syntax.
>
> If you want to indicate different narrators per track, you can simply indicate their name using readBy like this:
>
> "readingOrder": [
>   {
>     "url": "http://www.notexisted.org/download/audio1.mp3 <http://www.notexisted.org/download/audio1.mp3>",
>     "fileFormat": "audio/mpeg",
>     "name": "Part 1, Sections 1 - 3",
>     "readBy": "First Narrator"
>   },
>   {
>     "url": "http://www.notexisted.org/download/audio2.mp3 <http://www.notexisted.org/download/audio2.mp3>",
>     "fileFormat": "audio/mpeg",
>     "name": "Part 1, Sections 1 - 3",
>     "readBy": "Second Narrator"
>   }
> ]
>
> That's not supported by our current WebIDL though, but I guess we could probably tweak it if deemed necessary (I'd like to have the duration of tracks in here).
>
> Keep also in mind that the audio tracks themselves can contain metadata, that's usually the best option for complex resource level metadata.
>
> Best,
> Hadrien

----
Ivan Herman, W3C