Re: CBOR Tutorial

+ Jeffrey

The last couple of responses on this thread touch on compression of the the
contents of a Web Package -- compressed internally or in transit by HTTP
(or both).  If Web Package were to be used for PWP, when transported over a
non-compressing protocol/media (e.g., USB drive) would the whole thing want
to be gzip-ed?

Best,
   Garth