Re: CBOR Tutorial

Romain,

that is true. But the question is: what is the advantage of using CBOR over simply transferring the original resource data (just like the original document of the TAG proposed)?

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)