Re: A question on RWPM: why the 'metadata' tag?

WP infoset and Web App Manifest and HTML all use `dir` to talk about the text direction.

RWPM is using the term differently to mean page/resource progression.

It also seems that text direction is missing from RWPM (now that I know `direction` isn't that).

Regardless, I fear we're into the weeds of RWPM development, and way off topic from the original subject line. :)

Lots to explore still...apparently.

Cheers,

Benjamin

--