Re: [AudioTF] Agenda 2018-12-14

O.k.

Note that, from an administrative point of view, we are not supposed to provide a packaging _recommendation_, per charter. I think what we can do is:

- create an OCF X (say, your option 3) and publish it as a W3C Note for now. Also based on the fact that Web Packaging is way down the line, and we need something _now_.

- in 1-2 years, when Web Publishing is out (and the WG, if it still exists, will have to be rechartered anyway) we will have a look at the experiences and we may decide to publish OCF X as a separate recommendation. Or not, because we will say that people should move to Web Packaging. But that is not something we have to think about now.

As for the various options below… let us see on the call (I will join this time).

Ivan

----