RE: [AudioTF] Agenda 2018-12-14

> I didn't think anybody was pondering/proposing changes to OCF 3.2 that would impact EPUB.

I’m confused what is being discussed, to be honest. I’ve heard that we need a temporary solution that doesn’t involve creating a new REC document, and question of what minimal changes can be made to OCF 3.2 to enable this alternative packaging. If I’ve been adding up the wrong numbers, that’s a relief.

Matt