Re: [AudioTF] Agenda 2018-12-14

I am not sure what you mean. From the OCF spec:

Magic number(s):
0: PK 0x03 0x04, 30: mimetype, 38: application/epub+zip

That's a pretty explicit statement that this is a magic number. We could
change the way the signature works (just a known name in the zip file?),
but is that really that much better? Seems like a minor tweak that might be
a little better for content creators (maybe?), though now requires
understanding of ZIP files in whoever is assigning the mimetype.