From: Reid, Wendy
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2018 21:05
To: public-publ-wg@w3.org
Cc: Gebhard, Caitlin ; monica.pairone@gmail.com
Subject: [AudioTF] Meeting #2 - Agenda and Time

Hello everyone,

The audiobooks taskforce is having their second meeting, please see the agenda and dial-in details below!

Proposed agenda:

  1.. Review minutes from last meeting (https://www.w3.org/2018/06/21-pwg-audio-minutes.html)
  2.. Review Github issues “topic:audio” (https://github.com/w3c/wpub/labels/topic%3Aaudio)

Please let me know if there is anything missing or that needs to be discussed.

Call in details: (Rakuten switched from using webex, so this is new, if anyone has issues please let me know and I’ll see if I can find an alternative).
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/524219853
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +16465588665,,524219853# or +14086380986,,524219853#
Or Telephone:
US: +1 646 558 8665 or +1 408 638 0986
Meeting ID: 524 219 853
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/cotdkEBKb