Re: [pwg] Affordances TF minutes

From: Xu, Zheng | KGB <zheng.xu@rakuten.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 16:33:21 +0000
To: "Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken" <tsiegman@wiley.com>, W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Thanks for minutes.

Some addition regarding to template item #4 https://github.com/w3c/wpub/issues/143#issuecomment-374888961

The reason we want to give an example of affordance item in #4 is to give visualized information to reader about what we want to define in this specific affordance item.

It does not need to be already implemented in UA can be just a image or snapshot about what we think it should be or recommend it should be as the example image of css-rigions-1 in the above comment.

If have more question about template feel free to add comment in issue.

Thanks,

Zheng