results from a brief publisher survey on web publications

From: Dugas, Ben <ben.dugas@rakuten.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2018 18:45:50 +0000
To: "public-publ-wg@w3.org" <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Hello all,

I wanted to experiment with using Kobo's network of publishers to gather some feedback on Web Publications and created a survey that I sent out to 20 different publishers (I didn't contact any with reps already in the working group and made sure it included a range of small to large orgs). The results are attached. I hope I'm not stepping on anyone toes here. Gathering feedback like this on a larger scale and more consistently is something I'm interested in but I'd like to discuss this with others in the group before moving forward. I heard back from 10 parties and we at Kobo found some of the responses very intriguing.

Cheers,
Ben Dugas,

Manager, Content Display Quality and Production

Toronto, Canada (GMT-5)

[cid:image009.png@01D3DCA4.16783400]<http://www.kobo.com/>

[cid:image010.png@01D3DCA4.16783400]<http://www.facebook.com/Kobo>

[cid:image011.png@01D3DCA4.16783400]<http://www.instagram.com/kobobooks>