(Experimental) W3C document dependencies' roadmap for publishing

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 16:56:08 +0200
To: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
I have played with something called "roadmap" for W3C documents, related to publishing:

https://w3c.github.io/web-roadmaps/publishing/

It is a sexier version of the reading list[1], containing such data as the status of the documents; for some cases the implementation status, etc. All these data are fetched, ie, they are up-to-date. Might be helpful.

At the moment the generation of the file is still a bit messy; but it may evolve and we can all update the file by Github PR-s. When we have our documents published we should add a separate chapter for the status of our documents, so that it could be followed by others, if necessary…

While I was at it, I also added two more references to [1], namely some points on the "Why not ZIP" questions. (I am not saying all those arguments are relevant for us, I am just a admin person on this:-)

Cheers

Ivan

[1] https://github.com/w3c/publ-wg/wiki/Reading-List

----