[a11y] Agenda for Accessibility TF: Sept 27, at 14:00 UTC

From: Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 19:04:46 +0530
To: "PubWG" <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Dear Accessibility Task Force,

The next call of the task force is scheduled on September 27 (Wednesday), time: 14:00 UTC / 4 PM Paris / 10 AM Boston.
Duration is 50 minutes.

The proposed agenda is as follows. And the IRC and dial-in details are provided below.

1. Navigation:
The updated requirements are at 1A.
Next steps?
We should revisit the options for implementing navigation.
Possibility of incorporating it in manifest
Separate Nav Doc like document
Separate JSON based document
Concept of using nav element with type/role. Details at 1B.
Other options?

2. Preparation for CSUN presentations.

3. Any accessibility related topic to propose for TPAC?
(Meeting with Accessibility Guidelines WG for pending requirements is already proposed)

4. Next call.

5. Any other topic.

1A. Navigation requirements
https://github.com/w3c/publ-a11y/wiki/Description-of-Accessibility-Requirements-for-WP

1B. Discussions for using type with nav element.
https://discourse.wicg.io/t/nav-type-attribute-proposal/2241/23

IRC: (irc.w3.org
Channel: pwg-a11y
port: 6667

Dial-in details:
Phone: +1-617-324-0000
Meeting number: 317 985 035

If you have not received the password from me yet, please remind me, and I will send it to you.

With regards
Avneesh Singh
COO, DAISY Consortium