Publishing@W3C representation on the AB

From: Johnson, Rick <Rick.Johnson@ingramcontent.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2017 17:09:23 +0000
To: "public-publ-wg@w3.org" <public-publ-wg@w3.org>, "W3C Publishing Business Group" <public-publishingbg@w3.org>, "public-epub3@w3.org" <public-epub3@w3.org>
Members of the Publishing WG, the Publishing BG, and the EPUB CG,

As you may know, there is a special election underway to fill a vacant AB seat.  I am running for that seat.  My public nomination statement, and those of the other candidates are available at [1].

As a strong believer in the future of publishing@w3c, I would like to see representation of our industry at the AB level.  Please contact your AC representative, and encourage them first of all to vote, and I would ask that you also encourage them to vote for me by filling out the form at [2].

Thank you!

-Rick Johnson
VitalSource

[1]  https://www.w3.org/2017/09/13-ab-nominations