Re: [a11y] Agenda for Accessibility TF: Sept 6, at 14:00 UTC

From: AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2017 18:17:01 +0200
To: Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>
CC: "public-publ-wg@w3.org" <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Regrets, in vacation.
Luc

Le 5 sept. 2017 à 18:10, Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com<mailto:avneesh.sg@gmail.com>> a écrit :

Dear Accessibility Task Force,

The next call of the task force is scheduled on September 6 (Wednesday), time: 14:00 UTC / 4 PM Paris / 10 AM Boston.
Duration is 50 minutes.

The proposed agenda is as follows. And the IRC and dial-in details are provided below.
[Please feel free to propose agenda items if there are relevant topics that you want to discuss in the call]

1.    Discussion & decision: Updated Navigation requirements.
https://github.com/w3c/publ-a11y/wiki/Description-of-Accessibility-Requirements-for-WP

2.    Discussion & Decision: Synchronized multimedia proposal is ready to go to main group?
. (Our focus should be on the accessibility needs in the A11Y con call)
https://github.com/w3c/publ-wg/wiki/Requirements-and-design-options-for-synchronized-multimedia

3.    Possibility of presentation in CSUN for accessibility in publishing at W3C.

4.    Information about accessibility testing at epubtest.org<http://epubtest.org>.

5. Next call.

6. Any other business.

IRC: (irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org>
Channel: pwg-a11y
port: 6667

Dial-in details:
Phone: +1-617-324-0000
Meeting number: 317 985 035

If you have not received the password from me yet, please remind me, and I will send it to you.

With regards
Avneesh Singh
COO, DAISY Consortium