[PWG] 20171030 No Call; No Agenda (but please read all of this message anyway!)

From: Garth Conboy <garth@google.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 14:51:21 -0400
To: W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Hello PWG-ers,

We will NOT have a call this coming Monday (the 30th).

We will see (most of) you all the following Monday in Burlingame for TPAC
and two days of the PWG F2F.

Please take some time before our F2F to review our two current documents,
WP FPWD [1] and WP Locators [2].

We will have a *group dinner on Monday evening at TPAC*.  We have a private
dining room reserved at Fattoria e Mare [3] (quite close to TPAC).  We
desire a $30/person contribution (cash please), and Google will cover the
actual cost overage or what's needed to get us to the minimum fee for the
room.  The room holds up to 22 people, and the food and drink should be a
good time following a long day of PWG-ing!

*Please sign up* here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X2BgP5mP1xuwQvT-IK1xNTnsw73wrJB_fdtxbHEOp34/edit?usp=sharing>
[4] to reserve a slot at the Monday dinner.

Best,
   Garth

[1] https://w3c.github.io/wpub/
[2] https://w3c.github.io/publ-loc/