From: eb2mmrt@gmail.com [mailto:eb2mmrt@gmail.com] On Behalf Of MURATA Makoto
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2017 7:04 AM
To: public-publ-wg@w3.org
Subject: Regrets, but curious to know which browser vendor attended the F2F (was Re: [PWG] 20170626 Agenda (inaugural edition!)

Hello Publishing WG Folks,

This is our first Publishing WG call – following by only three days the conclusion of our inaugural WG face-to-face in NYC (a joint meeting with the winding-down DPUB IG, and the Publishing BG).  After this meeting, the IG and BG will no longer be copied on WG agendas and other communications – that translates into a none-too-subtle request for all interested parties to join the WG!  The form to join is here<https://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/100074/join> [4]

Below is the draft agenda for next week's WG conference call, to be held at what will become usual day and time [0].  Just for this week, we'll use the "classic" DPUB IG call-in:

Number: +1-617-324-0000
Access Code: 648 817 610
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mfbd2335a036aefa90d92fd7990ec4a82

Please let us know if you are able to scribe. Please join the call via WebEx [1] and join IRC [13] for live chat & minutes (IRC channel #pwg).

Webex: https://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/WebEx

Agenda:
·         Approve final IG minutes [2]
·         Approve F-to-F WG minutes [3]
·         Manifest task force kick-off
o    WP manifest is abstract or concrete?
·         Short names for WP and PWP for the likes of "TR/" links
·         No call next week (July 3rd)
·         Any other business
[0] https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=DPUB+IG+Meeting&iso=20170626T12&p1=43

[1] http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/WebEx

[2]  https://www.w3.org/2017/06/12-dpub-minutes.html

[3]  https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/Meetings/Minutes/2017/2017-06-22-minutes

[4] https://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/100074/join

To join this telecon, use the following logistics:

Webex [10]

Join chat and minutes on IRC/Zakim (see below)

We will also use an IRC channel to minute the discussions:

Address:  irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org/>  (channel #dpub)

Available ports (choose one): 6667, 6665, 21 IRC channel: #dpub See how to connect [11] using an IRC client [12] or our web interface [13] User Instructions for Zakim [14] To mute your line press 61#. Unmute is 60#.

 To place yourself on the speaker queue ('q+' in irc) press 41# (Handup).

 Unqueue ('q-' in irc) is 40#.

Digital Publishing Interest Group home page http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/ Digital Publishing Interest Group Wiki

 http://www.w3.org/dpub/IG/wiki/Main_Page

* Digital Publishing Interest Group Charter http://www.w3.org/2013/02/digpubig.html