Publishing Working Group Charter Approved; Call for Participation

Dear members of the Publishing Working Group,

I'm relaying the Call for Participation to the Working Group's primarily public mailing list, to notify the group of the charter approval and call for participation.

Best regards,
Coralie Mercier, Head of W3C Marketing & Communications

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +336 4322 0001 https://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/