RE: definition tweaks

Excellent, and I really like your definition of Secondary Resource!
--Bill K

From: Matt Garrish [mailto:matt.garrish@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2017 1:39 PM
To: 'W3C Publishing Working Group'
Subject: definition tweaks

As discussed on the call today, I've made a few minor adjustments to the definitions:[1]

-          there's an editor's note at the start indicating that the terminology contains some assumptions

-          "static progression" is now "specific progression" in the default reading order definition

-          "secondary resource" has been split off from primary to avoid confusion about whether primary resources have secondary

As always, feedback on these changes is welcome.

[1] https://w3c.github.io/wpub/#terminology

Matt