From: Matt Garrish [mailto:matt.garrish@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2017 1:59 PM
To: 'Hadrien Gardeur' <hadrien.gardeur@feedbooks.com>; Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Cc: 'Romain' <rdeltour@gmail.com>; 'Hugh McGuire' <hugh@rebus.foundation>; 'Benjamin Young' <byoung@bigbluehat.com>; 'Baldur Bjarnason' <baldur@rebus.foundation>; 'W3C Publishing Working Group' <public-publ-wg@w3.org>; 'Laurent Le Meur' <laurent.lemeur@edrlab.org>; 'Garth Conboy' <garth@google.com>
Subject: RE: Can a publication change over time?

And let me add that our goal wasn't to get hung up on perfect definitions, or define everything. We have, I believe, a good enough starting point, which was all that we wanted to ensure coming out of the last call. The WP definition is more formal than Bill's definition of web content organized from start to finish, but that's where we're all at, and that's a good thing.

My other definition-type questions are just because I have that as a responsibility, but please move on to the other issues we need to solve. It might even be good to get everyone with an assigned section together on a call for a writing party to figure out what can be written now and how to focus the discussions.

Matt