From: Hadrien Gardeur [mailto:hadrien.gardeur@feedbooks.com]
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2017 11:32 AM
To: Hugh McGuire <hugh@rebus.foundation>
Cc: AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>; Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@gmail.com>; Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com>; Garth Conboy <garth@google.com>; Dave Cramer <dauwhe@gmail.com>; W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: definition of Web Publication

Are we clear yet on how a WP will be “made available for offline reading?”

I don't think we're clear on this at all, it's a technical minefield and a very difficult question.

If we are not yet clear about that (cf convos about service workers) then does it make sense to bake this into the (minimum viable) definition of a WP?

Agree.