RE: addressable identifier?

> I was simply pointing out areas where we have true consensus vs partial agreement from this group so far

Right, and I'm just trying to understand the benefits of embedding. I know what I listed wasn't Dave's case, but it was (once upon a time in epub-land) bandied about as a reason for embedding, and I'm not sure it holds water.

But what about not trying to solve it now and instead leaving it as an open issue for the FPWD that we seek active input on? I know this is a wimp out on my part, but this might be one area we don't need to rush on, and would allow us to move on to areas where we'll probably find more agreement, like the structure of the manifest.

Matt