De : Garth Conboy <garth@google.com<mailto:garth@google.com>>
Date : jeudi 27 juillet 2017 à 05:42
À : Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@gmail.com<mailto:matt.garrish@gmail.com>>
Cc : W3C Publishing Working Group <public-publ-wg@w3.org<mailto:public-publ-wg@w3.org>>
Objet : Re: resource naming
Renvoyer - De : <public-publ-wg@w3.org<mailto:public-publ-wg@w3.org>>
Renvoyer - Date : jeudi 27 juillet 2017 à 05:43

+1 to "primary resource" (but that's just me).

Best,
   Garth

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 6:52 PM, Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@gmail.com<mailto:matt.garrish@gmail.com>> wrote:
One question we keep bumping into, as on the last call, is what to call a resource in the spine/reading order (whatever your preferred terminology is).

Is "primary resource" good enough? Do we need something more descriptive, like epub's "content document"?

The corollary question is do we need a name for all other resources to clearly separate, and if so, what? Subresources?

Matt