Re: definition of Web Publication

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 5:55 PM, Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com>
wrote:

> > bound together through a manifest into a single logical work
>

> That says packaged!   And, IMO, we need to be VERY CLEAR for WP that we
> are **not** talking about packaging.    If nothing else, get rid of the
> “into a single logical work”.

I think this just expresses the notion that a web publication represents a
single conceptual work, and that the abstract manifest serves to unite the
components in a logical sense. I don't see this implying that a web
publication is a single web resource or file.

A web publication of Moby-Dick may have 136 separate HTML files, but it's
still a single web publication, and a single logical work. I don't believe
this statement implies otherwise.

Dave