From: "Teixeira, Mateus" <mteixeira@wwnorton.com>
Date: Monday, July 24, 2017 at 1:35 PM
To: "public-publ-wg@w3.org" <public-publ-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: [personalization] Call for Participation - Web Publications Personalization Task Force

Hi everyone,

Dates for our first call are consolidating around this Thursday (27th) and the coming Monday (31st). If you haven't participated and wish to, please do; if you already have participated and have a specific preference between Thurs/Mon, let me know. I'll leave the poll open through tomorrow and will follow up with an agenda.

Note that the times in the poll are EDT.

Thanks,
Mateus

---

Mateus Manço Teixeira